See if you can find yourself in the following 6 sentences.
1. Many these days have overall or underlying stubborn health and wellness concerns, that despite their own or their doctors best efforts to eliminate them, seem to be still persisting.
2. Others describe themselves as in general healthy, yet there is something they can’t quite express, that seems to be underlying distressing them.
3. Soon to be parents or caregivers of infants often wish to gain more confidence in their new role as a parents or caregivers and look for a nurturing place to boost their knowledge and skills.
4. Mental or physical shortcomings have no age or other discriminators and finding the right support can proof to be challenging.
5. Dealing with learning disabilities, phobias, autoimmune disorders can quickly become “the new nagging normal”.
6. Pooping pills is not your lifestyle and dragging about tension, consistent pain or persistent discomfort in your body like a heavy bowling ball, leaves you looking for more options.
Could your child or loved one benefit from changes in your person,
or possibly in their own life?
How does this sound?
I deserve and enjoy my self care each day!
I love feeling more grounded and less stressed!
I eat more and lose weight...
Sleepless nights? Not for me!
Yay, I gained connectivity, strength and pliability!
My child is now enjoying increased ease of flow and function, not only physically but also mentally.
I love how my child is now approaching each day with a much more positive outlook on life.
I never thought I could engage with others freely and enjoy their company that much.
Imagine adding to the positive improvements from above improved focus, balance and confidence. Would you find that to be a plus?
Think, how would it feel to rid yourself of some of the underlying old emotional baggage, that keeps dragging you down every day?
Could any of the above bring a positive change in your life or that of your family?
What are you waiting for?
You deserve to thrive in your life! Embark on an adventures journey of self-discovery….
Explore a drug free non medical approach to overall wellbeing.
Discover therapeutic interventions, that will promote a balanced Physical - Cognitive - Social - Emotional - Intellectual - Creative - Spiritual development at any age.
Start your gratifying and personal discovery journey today, in a safe and supportive environment!
Clients love to implement the self-help tools received during their sessions.
They understand the value of these self-help tools and have gained a clear understanding of how to implement them effectively.
Enjoy a healthier nervous system function and regain the vital connections to overall health and wellbeing.
Start to surpass the limitation of your own structural frame and engage in your brighter future, as you are awarded with a stronger, pliable and broadened foundation, on which to stand on for the rest of your life.
Not limited to, but greatly benefitting from private, customized sessions may be those with;
Poor Focus | Lack of Comprehension or Organization
Poor Fine or Large Motor Skills | Cerebral Palsy
Pre Pregnancy & Post Pregnancy Recovery | Weak Pelvic-floor Muscles
Premature Birth or Complications during Labor and Delivery
Traumatic Experiences Stored in Muscles / Generalized Somatic Complaints | Fascia Issues
Generalized Pain | Consistent Unexplained Discomfort |Frequent Sciatica Flareups | Joint Stiffness
Tight Muscles, Lack of Flexibility or Strength | Postoperative Recovery Support Needs
Bunions |Low Arches | Shoe-Inserts | Tennis-Elbow | Carpal-Tunnel | Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
Desire for Personal Training | Aversion to Gyms and/or Most Forms of Exercises
ADD | ADHD | Asperger’s | Autism | Emotional, Behavior and Social Challenges
Dyscalculia | Dyslexia | Other Learning Disabilities
Phobias |Anxieties | PTSD |Schizophrenia | Bipolar | Mood Disorders
Chronic Stress | Chronic Fatigue | Gastro-intestinal Disturbances | Premature Aging
MS | Stroke Recovery | Parkinson's | RMD (Rhythmic Movement Disorder) | Alzheimer
Autoimmune Disorders | MTHFR, Sjögren's, Asthma, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia
Health & Wellbeing
At Connective Wellbeing, we encourage you to always remember,
you are indeed deigned to be
Get in contact with us today and learn to pick up the reins of your health and wellbeing and let’s get going with a free consultation TODAY!
Get to know us more HERE
Silke De Oca, owner of Connective Wellbeing
Copy the link below to share.